PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOTS are Redington's premier wading boot, light enough to provide all-day comfort and built with exceptional performance for anglers who log countless hours on the water. They built upon the success of their tried-and-tested PROWLER wading boot by updating both materials and design to create a stronger, lighter, and less absorbent wading boot.
Wade with confidence in the PROWLER-PRO WADING BOOTS the next time you step in the river.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rugged abrasion-resistant nubuck upper for durability
- Reinforced rubber rand in high wear areas for added abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Neoprene padded liner for enhanced comfort and increased ankle support
- Improved drainage and less absorbent materials work to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant hardware with locking lace hook for a secure fit in all types of conditions
- Rubberized webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Heel step for easy off (Heel step to kick boots off with ease after a long day of fishing)
- Available in felt or sticky rubber sole options
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Felt sole for maximum underwater traction
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles and up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles
Total Outfitters Fly Fishing Montana. Online Fly Fishing REDINGTON Wading Boots & Gear. Dependable angler gear for your fishing expeditions and guides in the U.S.